Activities for People with Parkinson’s and their Care Partners:
The Davis Phinney Victory Summit
Attendance is free, but requires registration HERE.
Saturday, November 15, 2014
->7:45 am, 8:15 am, and 8:35 am, BUS leaves The Spartanburg Marriott to Greenville TD Convention Center. (Trip is ~30 minutes.)
- FEE: $5 round trip, PAY CASH day of event.
- Reservations required by November 5, 2014. Reserve bus seats HERE.
- NOTE: Buses will depart from the TD Convention Center at 4:40 pm and return to The Spartanburg Marriott.
8:00 am, Check-in begins
8:30 – 9:15 am, Parkinson’s 101 Plenary Session – A diagnosis of PD can feel overwhelming and confusing. Learn more about your Parkinson’s diagnosis, symptoms to expect and resources available in your area at this special plenary session. Attendance is free but requires separate registration HERE.
- Kathleen Woschkolup, MD, Movement Disorders Specialist, Neuroscience Associates, Greenville Health System
8:30 -9:55 am, Check-in continues, Exhibitor Hall
See Details on Victory Summit Upstate SC
- 10:00 am – 2:00 pm, General Session
- 2:20 pm – 4:20 pm, Breakout Sessions
->4:40 pm, BUS departs from TD Convention Center and returns to The Spartanburg Marriott.
5:30- 7:00 pm, Young Onset Dinner, organized by APDA, Meet in Lobby.
7:30 – 9:00 pm, The Astronaut’s Secret, *CHAPMAN CULTURAL CENTER* Auditorium
- Tickets $5.00, purchase online at www.chapmanculturalcenter.org.
- Film followed by a time of Q and A with Rich Clifford, United States Army Officer, NASA Astronaut