Arts In Medicine
Thursday, November 13, 2014
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Spartanburg County Public Library
*No advanced registration required*
*Open to the community at large*
Enjoy a Myriad of Talent!
- Interact with Parkinson’s authors & bloggers
- View Parkinson’s quilt
- Explore Creativity and PD
- Gather Information and Resources
- Learn Benefits of Music and Art Therapy
- Ponder Beauty and Intricacy of the Body/Brain Connection
LUNCH & LEARN,** Noon, Barrett Community Room
Jill Sonke, Director for the Center for Arts in Medicine, University of Florida will present
The Role Arts Play In Medicine: Is There Therapeutic Value in Dance, Poetry, Written Expression, Painting, Music and More?